2.09.2009

How about this



I have to say, I feel a bit betrayed. Maybe this is only news to me, but I just found out the epilogue to last season's Food Network's "Next Food Network Star of Food Network." Obviously, I was rooting for Kelsey, as was every true American with an ounce of taste and half a brain. Well, Kelsey was a runner-up runner-up, Adam Gertler (right) was a runner-up, and Aaron McCargo Jr. (left) took the grand prize. Now, don't get me started on those placements, we don't have the time. But here's the thing: Old Aaron's show, "Big Daddy's House," comes on on Sundays at 1:30 p.m. If I'm watching anything on a Sunday at 1:30 p.m., it's tennis, golf, or channel 40 (The scrolling TV guide with the pleasant music). Adam Gertler's "Will Work for Food?" Mondays at 9:30 p.m. That's prime time, isn't it? I guess I'm not really sure when prime time really begins/ends, but Monday night is way better than Sunday early afternoon, isn't it? FN'sNFSoFN judges Bobby Flay, Bob Tuschman and Susie Fogelson are frauds! They irritated me to no end, anyway.

Also, this week's Daily Herald stuff:

Blog Archive