5.16.2009

On the Glenn Beck Show!

Watch for the kid in the blue!



Two things:
During the taping, I had the driest mouth in the universe. My lips felt like cotton balls. So there was plenty of lip-licking. Also, it turns out it's really hard not to laugh for no reason when you know the camera is pointed at your section and you're in the background, like when you remember a funny joke during church or something. I had to bite the inside of my cheeks to not start giggling randomly whenever the guys around me talked. That, along with the Triscuit mouth, made for some funny pensive/worried/amused/nervous combo faces. Be sure to watch his show on Memorial Day, I'll be on that one, too.

Also, here are a couple PCMag items:
NASA on YouTube: Atlantis Mission Videos
My Favorite 12 Google Maps Mashups: Friday Time-Waster Special (this one was #2 on Yahoo's Sci/Tech Buzz for awhile on Friday afternoon)
My bio on Appscout/Gearlog (now I'm official)

Also, I just found out about this:
Matt Reichman and Matt Payne Honored in Hearst Journalism Competition
I wasn't quite sure how to tell Rachel, the reporter, that I wasn't especially excited about a tie-for-seventeenth-place finish out of a field of 87 entrants. I mean, it's better than 87th, I suppose. I just thought it was hilarious that 17th place came down to a tie. I think that's when you know you need more decisive judges. It must take them forever to pick a movie on their Hearst Journalism Competition Judges' Night Out at the Movies.

Blog Archive